- Covers pores and unevenness with a soft focus effect
- With a silky touch that gives skin a flat finish, it enhances the finish of foundation applied afterward
- Natural tone-up effect
- Forms a moisture-preserving veil that keeps moisture in and also prevents makeup from wearing off due to sweat or water
- Can be used on the whole face or specific areas
- Fragrance free
- Alcohol free, paraben free
SILKY BALM PRIMER
Uses light to softly cover unevenness caused by pores, leaving skin as smooth as silk.
This foundation primer goes on delectably moist, then changes to a silky smooth touch once it adheres to skin, for an addictive texture.
4 types of organic plant-derived ingredients (olive oil, jojoba oil, safflower oil, sesame oil), rose hip oil emollients Olive oil is Olea Europaea fruit oil, jojoba oil is Simmondsia Chinensis seed oil, sesame oil is Sesamum Indicum seed oil, and rose hip oil is Rosa Canina fruit oil.
- Get appropriate amount on fingertip and apply.
<How SILKY BALM PRIMER works>
- The oil, water, and powder ingredients are held inside a “house of cards” structure formed with wax.
- The light pressure applied as you rub it on causes the ingredients inside the house of cards structure to melt, producing the sensation of a balm penetrating the skin. Then the silicone gel that melts out from the wax changes it to a silky smooth texture.
- The wax forms a moisture-preserving veil on the coat’s surface,
guarding skin's moisture. Also, the silicone gel absorbs excess sebum, preventing makeup from wearing off due to sweat or water.